Sunday, September 7, 2008

About Celesta!

My name is Celesta Brinkerhoff and this is the beginning of my second year at MCC! I am the fifth out of 10 children and I love it, as there is never a dull moment. I am really excited about this class and I've come to realize there are several things I could work on improving in my life, to make me a healthier person.
One of my worst habits is sleeping in until the last minute possible, which usually causes me to be late everywhere I go. I'm tired of running all around the house trying to get everything done, and being stressed that I don't have enough time to do it all, and then rushing to my car panicked because I know I'm going to be late...again. Therefore, I plan on changing this aweful behavior by getting myself out of bed by 6:30 am on the days I have classes, which are Tuesdays and Thursdays, and getting up and ready at least 2 hours before I need to go anywhere else on any other given day. There will be a lot of other things I need to do which will affect this, like going to bed early and not procrastinating homework, so I can actually get to bed early, and a few other things. I sure hope I can accomplish this big goal.
I am planning on majoring in Nutrition, so overall I'm very thrilled about this class. I often find myself stressed out which causes me to be mentally, emotionally, and often physically unhealthy. So, I'm really looking forward to learning about stress and finding some good ways to cope with it. I have a feeling that Iwill be a lot less stressed as I give myself more time to get ready in the mornings, and I really think it will help me feel better in the long run. Overall, I hope this class helps me to become a happier, healthier person.

No comments: